Yes, users can sync Google Fit if they are using the Limeade ONE app. Google Fit is not supported in the Limeade Classic app.
All supported devices/apps can be found on the desktop version of your program by clicking on the Device icon at the top right of the Home page or accessing the Apps & Devices page via the top right dropdown menu; and on the Limeade ONE app under Settings.
For more information on how to connect your device see How do I connect my device to an activity?
How to connect Google Fit
To connect Google Fit to Limeade ONE:
- Download the Limeade ONE app from the Google Play store and log in if you have not already done so.
- Navigate to the Limeade ONE app > Profile > Settings > Edit device settings > Google Fit. Click the next to Google Fit and follow the prompts:
3. Choose your account to continue to your Limeade ONE app:
4. Click the Continue button to allow your physical activity to flow over to Limeade ONE:
5. You are now connected to Google Fit. The connection status will be managed in the Limeade ONE app and not on the desktop version.