When the "Account not found" message appears, it may indicate one of the following:
- The information entered does not match our records. Please be sure you are entering the information correctly, using these tips:
- If the employee ID has leading zeros please be sure to include them.
- If you are a spouse of an employee be sure to following the directions on the sign-up page regarding employee ID.
- The format for date of birth is Month/Day/Year (xx/xx/xxxx).
- If you recently had a name change, please be sure you are entering the Last Name as indicated by your organization.
- There was a recent change in benefit status:
- If newly hired or newly eligible and your information has not yet been sent to Limeade. Please reach out to your Human Resources team or Benefits Administrator to ensure they have sent Limeade the correct information.
- Your benefit status has recently changed and you may no longer be eligible for the program. Please reach out to your HR or Benefits Administrator to ensure you are eligible for the program.