As a retiree, we understand the Work/Life Balance Area of the Well-Being Assessment does not apply. You have the option to choose Not Applicable for any questions that do not apply to you.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to fill out the Well-being Assessment?
- I am retired and questions regarding Work do not apply to me. Can I skip these questions?
- Can I clear answers or retake questions from only specific sections of the Well-being Assessment?
- How do I re-take the Well-being Assessment?
- How do I access the Well-Being Assessment?
- I don't drink. Why is drinking moderately recommended to me?
- How do I locate my Biometric Screening results?