In research, Limeade has found that most users align their activity tracking week with the first day of the workweek. Limeade has aligned weeks with this in mind.
Articles in this section
- I completed an activity, but hasn't it moved to History?
- Can I still back track activity after it has ended?
- I joined the activity after the start date, can I back track activity to the beginning of the activity?
- Why can't I track my activity?
- Why can I only track backwards for two weeks?
- How do I delete an activity that was entered incorrectly?
- How do I track my activity?
- I see that a 3-day grace period is provided, how do I track for this within an activity?
- Why are some activities worth points and some are not?
- My colleage is able to see a activity that I can't. Why is that?