Activities that are designed specifically for an Engagement program are worth points towards earning the incentive. These activities can be found on the Home and Topic pages. Some activities, including personal activities, are not worth points.
Articles in this section
- I completed an activity, but hasn't it moved to History?
- Can I still back track activity after it has ended?
- I joined the activity after the start date, can I back track activity to the beginning of the activity?
- Why can't I track my activity?
- Why can I only track backwards for two weeks?
- How do I change activity that was entered incorrectly?
- How do I track my activity?
- I see that a 3-day grace period is provided, how do I track for this within an activity?
- Why are some activities worth points and some are not?
- My colleage is able to see a activity that I can't. Why is that?