Each activity has a 3-day grace period. This means that while the activity has ended, there are 3 days to go back into this activity and track any activity that might have been missed in the last two weeks. You cannot track new activity after the activity end date, but you can open this activity tile and track any activity that you may have completed over the previous weeks and forgot to track.
Articles in this section
- I completed an activity, but hasn't it moved to HISTORY?
- Can I still back track activity after it has ended?
- I joined the activity after the start date, can I back track activity to the beginning of the activity?
- Why can't I track my activity?
- Why can I only track backwards for two weeks?
- How do I change activity that was entered incorrectly?
- How do I track my activity?
- I see that a 3-day grace period is provided, how do I track for this within an activity?
- Why are some activities worth points and some are not?
- My colleage is able to see a activity that I can't. Why is that?