There are a few reasons why you might not be able to track your activity.
- It is possible the activity has ended.
- Check the activity date listed in the top right corner of the tile.
- Once the activity has ended, a user has 3 days to backtrack the activity completed prior to the end date.
- After the 3 days, the activity tile will move to History.
- The activity may not allow self-tracking.
- Some activities are configured to only allow points to be awarded through a file.
- If you think you have satisfied the criteria to earn the points for the activity, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
- You may be outside the tracking window.
- Activities only allow users to backtrack within a two-week period from the current date.