Yes, Limeade ONE has the ability create updates in many languages and target users in their local language. This is included in both the Well-Being and Engagement solutions. Currently, Limeade has more than 15 customers who have rolled out globally (in more than 2 countries).
A few things to mention:
- Limeade is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant (this is important if employees based in Europe). Learn more here.
- Content can be published in multiple languages and target employees in their local language. See how that works here.
- Current languages available are Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, French (Canadian), German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil).
- This does not include Activities and Surveys. The Limeade global activities are currently available in a subset of languages and available via Web only. These include Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Spanish (Latin America).
- The solution also has Auto-Translate powered by Microsoft Cognitive Services. When an end-user adds a comment or post in their native language another end-user can leverage the Translate button to see the content in their local language. This can be done for any content published through the solution.
The new CMS roadmap initiative will address the Limeade approach to multi-lingual experiences. For customers implementing in Q42020 and beyond, the following applies:
The navigation elements of the web experience and mobile app can be localized to the preferred language of the end user's device or browser. Content can be created and targeted in local languages as well. In addition, machine translation is available for end-users to auto-translate all content to their native language in real-time. Languages include Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Spanish (Latin America).