New Company Apps Configuration in Tenant Settings
Limeade has implemented a new way of assigning Cards and micro-apps to users with the new Company App approach. Now admins can assign Cards and micro-apps to all users or select groups. The new UI is also faster and gives admins more granular control.
How to use it:
- In Tenant Admin > Settings > Assign Apps
The UI lets you add new categories and apps (both Cards and micro-apps). Apps can either be assigned to everyone or to selected groups. Admins also have the ability to easily localize app titles, set app icons and add configuration settings.
Please note that to activate this new feature, a Limeade account representative will need to be contacted. Limeade will support the migration process of the old role-based app assignment model to this new model.
New Icons in Web Client
Limeade updated the look and feel of the primary tab navigation. This includes new icons and the removal of icon titles.
How to use it:
- Log in to the web client using a browser
Limeade ONE Events allows for administrators to manage events, event agendas and agenda sessions. In addition to these capabilities, the Events feature also supports presenter management, files and links resources management, a dedicated permissions model and custom integrations using the Events API.
Please reference the Limeade ONE Events Admin Guide for a detailed description.
- Fixed an issue with localization of Badge Card titles
- Fixed an issue with leftovers of deleted cards that run on a schedule
- Added audit logging for feed changes
- Fixed an issue with the search bar in micro-apps with tabbed layout screens
- Migration to new Microsoft Translator API version as V2 got deprecated