Reminder: July 11th Site Maintenence
As part of the Limeade commitment to stability, security and performance, Limeade will migrate to the Azure cloud. Estimated maintenance downtime is 6-12 hours, starting at 6 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT )on Thursday, July 11. During the downtime window, Limeade services for the Well-Being, Engagement and Inclusion programs including the web UI, mobile UI and APIs will not be available. Below are planned actions leading up to that time to ensure users are aware.
7/8-7/11: Banner notification on Limeade web & mobile user interface
7/11 at 6 p.m. – 6 a.m. EDT: Downtime notification on Limeade web & mobile user interface
Improve Financial Well-Being
MyFiTageTM (MFA) is a new financial well-being partner from Willis Towers Watson. MFA is a financial independence resource that helps employees measure their current financial well-being, gain ongoing improvements and reach financial independence.
Available now for integration with Limeade Well-Being programs, myFiTage provides an easy, intuitive way to juggle today’s spending needs with saving for tomorrow while reducing costs and risks.
Experience More Choice with an Additional Biometrics Partner: Quest Diagnostics
Due to their acquisition of Provant last fall, Quest DiagnosticsTM is a new well-being biometrics partner. As a market leader in biometrics for the last 17 years, Quest Diagnostics offers:
- Screening expertise: Screening over 4 million participants each year, servicing over 4,000 clients.
- Compliance and regulatory adherence: Quest has full 50-state adherence and works with over 50% of U.S. physicians and hospitals.
- Ease & convenience: Access to 2,200 Patient Service Centers for offsite screenings.
- Secure data transitions: Secure, HIPAA-compliant data transmission to third-party vendors.
- Dependability: Laboratories that operate 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Reporting: Quest provides a post-program aggregate report that highlights the health of your population as a whole and can help guide future program planning and benefits decisions.
Easily Send Targeted Activities to Users Upon Level Completion
Based on feedback, customer programs can more easily and efficiently target users with additional content or activities upon level completion. For example, once a user completes a program level, it’s possible to target them with a specific activity, such as a congratulations video or Fitbit storefront.
This capability is available now in Limeade Well-Being, Engagement or Inclusion solutions