March 31, 2020
Renaming of Cloud Comms Tab
The “Cloud Comms“ tab in the portal has been renamed to “Communications”.
- How to use it: Admin Portal -> Communications
Ability to Report on Nested Likes and Comments
Counts for nested likes and comments (including replies) now appear in both Message and Kudos reports. Note: The counts are only available if data privacy mode is off.
- How to use it: Communications -> Reports -> Report
Ability to Add Users to Synched Groups
Writers can now add users to externally synched groups when the tenant is set to false by default.
- How to use it: Communications -> Groups -> Add/Import Users
New Language Available: Finnish
Finnish is now available as an additional language option for message composition and kudos.
- How to use it: Communications -> New Message
Notice: No limit on Card Retention Period
The Card Cleanup Job no longer removes cards that are older than a specified amount of time. The card retention period (in days) has been removed from the tenant Settings page.
Updates to the Events Micro App
- Ability to reference previous events
The Events Micro App has an option to display past events, if enabled. By default, this is not enabled, but when toggled on, the app loads all past events. Users can see past events and follow up on documents and other information from the events.
How to use it: App -> Services -> Events Micro App
- Invitations Tab Update
The Events Micro App no longer shows the “Invitations” tab if there are no pending invitations.
- How to use it: App -> Services -> Events Micro App
- Improvements to group reporting
- Translation to <language> button doesn't translate with Hungarian
- UI improvements when rendering standard Kudos images
- Performance improvements for downloading images
- Data Privacy Mode for campaigns
- Improvements to the Portal interface
- Improvements to the Portal video uploads
- Updates to card validation
- Updates to Poll reporting
- Reporting performance improvements
- Performance and reliability improvements to Chat
- Tracked links show 0 messages even if they are in a message
- Micro-App App Settings are missing for productive micro-apps
- Cloud Comm | Reports | Confirmations | Wrong Recipients Counter