Welcome to the Limeade Community forum! These forums are here to provide users of the Limeade platform with a friendly environment where they can discuss and share ideas, insights and tips and tricks. To benefit the most from the Limeade Community, Limeade asks that all users adhere to the following Code of Conduct.
Before posting, please review and familiarize yourself with this Code of Conduct. Each user is responsible for upholding these standards when posting in the Limeade Community. Please note that the following list is not exhaustive and may not address all manner of inappropriate or offensive behavior. As such, moderators reserve the right to address any behavior that they find inappropriate.
Best Practices for a Strong Community
- Be respectful, tolerant and welcoming to members of all background and experience levels. Treat all fellow user with respect and courtesy
- Contribute helpful and constructive answers, comments or feedback
- Use appropriate language and tone; no foul language or inappropriate comments
- Be clear and stay on topic
- Make sure to post questions or topics under the most relevant category
- Be trustworthy and not misleading
- Use the voting feature to support ideas
- Keep discussions professional and appropriate
- Be helpful to other members and don’t be afraid to ask for help in return
- Encourage and lift each other up
- Have fun!
What is Not Allowed
- Do not bully or harass any member in the community
- Do not use hate speech or discriminate against any member in the community
- Do not post any sexually explicit or inappropriate content or media
- Do not spam or post advertisements
- Do not post any copyrighted or illegal content
- Do not threaten any members of the community, even as a joke
- Do not use the voting feature to attack members or down vote them out of a conversation
- Do not impersonate any other person or lie about your identity
- Do not fox members or solicit them for personal or contact information
- Do not use the forum if you are be under 18 years of age, The required age to use the Limeade platform is 18 years or older
- For privacy reasons, do not post your own personal or contact information in the community
Consequences for Inappropriate Behavior
Limeade reserves the right to immediately remove posts that do not conform to the Community Code of Conduct without warning. Furthermore, Limeade can also temporarily or permanently suspend or ban users who intentionally, repeatedly, or otherwise violate the rules outlined in this Community Code of Conduct.