Limeade Well-Being Solution Updates
New, Dynamic Whole-Person Well-Being Activities
Customers now have access to 16 dynamic, learning-based whole-person well-being activities. Content and insights come from experts in their fields, including:
- Chris Farrell, NPR senior economics contributor
- Dr. Mary Jo Kreitzer, Founder and Director of the University of Minnesota’s Center for Spirituality and Healing
- Jenny Evans, author of the award-winning book The Resiliency Evolution
- Richard Leider, best-selling author of The Power of Purpose and respected executive life coach
These activities teach employees about whole-person well-being in an engaging format and include topics like financial well-being, purpose, resiliency and well-being 101. Please work with your SAE to begin implementing these into your programs today.
- Frugality - Match Your Money with Your Values
- Savings - Why. How. Now.
- Dealing with Debt
- Investment Strategies for a Happy Retirement
- Stress and Your Body
- Stress - The Mind Body Connection
- Stress Eating
- Environmental Hacks to Bypass Stress
- How to Live a Life with Meaning
- Working on Purpose - a Job, a Career or a Calling?
- Living the Good Life - Unpack, Repack, Repeat
- Becoming a Purpose-Driven Leader
- Well-Being - How to Thrive in Life and at Work
- Mindfulness - A Beginner’s Guide
- Making Change Stick - Creating a New Normal
- The Link Between Well-Being and Engagement
Reminder: Ability To View More Detailed Engagement Dashboard Reporting
Introduced last quarter, admins and other Limeade Engagement dashboard users within an organization can now view additional drill-down details of engagement survey insights. Specifically, users can apply a filter to see engagement results for specific managers and leaders in their organization or just in their line of direct reports. All customers with Limeade Engagement dashboard access can use this feature. Please work with your SAE to ensure that the eligibility file includes the correct information needed to support this view.
Notice: Limeade Daily Depreciation
We continually make updates to ensure the best possible experience for our users. Based on user feedback, Limeade is removing Limeade Daily from the Limeade Well-Being app with the 4.0.10 release in April.
Limeade Communications Capabilities Updates
Available Now: Personalized Birthday and Anniversary Messages
To show your employees your company cares, you can enable automatic birthday and anniversary messages to be sent on their special day. You can even go the extra mile and customize the message, image and sender. This is available for all customers utilizing the Limeade communications capabilities. Please work with your SAE if you’re interested in implementing this new feature.
Social Experience Update
We’re improving the look, feel and interactions of the social experience on the Limeade ONE platform. It’s a more modern and intuitive interface that makes it easier to like and comment on posts, as well as view other comments. This will roll out to the Limeade ONE app and Web experience at the end of May. Please ensure users have updated to the 4.0.10 app version. To determine app version:
- Open the Limeade ONE App
- Go to the user profile, by tapping the profile image in the top left corner
- Tap on Settings, by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see the app version