Self-service administrators can now create persona accounts for user accounts that do not resolve to an actual employee. Examples: HR, Office of the CEO, People Team.
Personal Accounts Details:
- Can be author of message
- Cannot be logged in with
- Excluded from user metrics
- Configurable display name
- Excluded from chat
- Can be filtered on in user console
- Can be assigned to security groups and used as the API access user
- Fixed an issue where Service-Information didn't log the failed update to User Tags.
- Fixed issue where no all column values were supported in ONE bulk upload.
- Fixed error scenarios that are too vague, adding information to help resolve issues.
- Added an image in the events editor that did not function as expected.
- Fixed issue where Communications authors were receiving erroneous errors in the new message console.
- Fixed the long text in Communications content being truncated during machine translations.
- Fixed Carousel to display captions in web client.
- Fixed Communications digest email delivery issues.
- Fixed the Kudos privacy settings that were not being respected in Digest emails.