Self Service Portal Administrator password reset & permission notifications.
- When an administrator invokes a set password flow for another administrator, the target administrator is notified on all registered email addresses in addition to the audit log entry. Additionally, when a portal administrator permission is revoked, the target administrator is notified on all registered email addresses and the audit log is updated to reflect this activity.
Updated App Icon and App Name
- Limeade ONE mobile apps have new Icon and App Name on device “Limeade ONE”
Central Administrators can now unreserve program codes from the reserved table.
We improved the look, feel and interactions of social experience on the Limeade ONE platforms. It’s a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easier to like and comment on posts, as well as view other comments.
Users need to ensure that they have updated to 4.0.10 app version.
Users can determine this by:
- Opening the Limeade ONE App
- Going to user profile by tapping the profile image in the top left corner
- Going to Settings, by tapping on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Messages console was not loading because an author was removed from the system.
- Fixed the issue when sending multiple cards out and if any of the cards generates an error all following cards would not be generated.
- Fixed the issue where users can not click links in an email notification and have the app open to the proper context.
- Fixed the issue where memory leak was identified in the HTTPClient and this was resolved as part of fundamental work increasing performance.
- Fixed an issue where Android users would see a blank screen after app launch when device is rooted.
- Asterisk no longer forces bolded text in BBCode enabled textboxes.