Limeade Well-Being Updates
Enhanced Activity Privacy
Currently, end users can have the option to set privacy settings for each individual activity that they join. Users’ options are to share tracking with “everyone” or “only me” based on the activity type and user preference. However, this requires users to be aware that these settings exist and have already joined the activity.
Based on your feedback, program admins and content editors now have the flexibility to choose default end-user privacy settings for potentially sensitive activities. When this new setting is enabled for an activity, the privacy setting is limited to “only me” for users. With this added measure of privacy, users can participate in a broad range of activities that touch on financial insecurity, physical health goals, emotional well-being and more — knowing their participation will be kept private.
Organizational Support in Limeade Activity Center
We know organizational support for well-being is critical, and when employees believe they have support from their organization, they’re more likely to have higher well-being. Additionally, 99% of employees with high well-being and high organizational support recommend their company as a great place to work.
We’ve made it easier for you, as an organization, to understand how to utilize organizational support to improve employee well-being. Activities within the activity center are now tagged by our eight pillars of organizational support: culture, leaders, strategic alignment, tools and programs, manager, teams/peers, networks, and environment.
To take advantage of these activities, please work with your Strategic Account Executive to get them added to your Well-Being program.
LIMEADE COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITIES UPDATES
Limeade ONE Administrative Experience Update
Late July we are releasing a refresh to the Limeade ONE administrative experience. Based on research and discussion with many customer admins, we are updating terminology and streamlining the menu system (reducing 70 menu options to 35) to make the admin experience easier to use. Key changes will include:
- Simplified navigation with updated terminology and consolidated menu options
- Each page has descriptions for key tasks
- Messages are now called “Posts” to better reflect the content
Please contact your Strategic Account Executive if you have specific questions about the upcoming changes.
Persona Accounts for Organizational Groups
Available now in the Limeade ONE Admin, writers and administrators can create “persona accounts” that represent organizational groups — like “Marketing”, “HR — Bellevue” or “Leadership Team.” This gives organizations a collective voice to company groups and organizations without needing to manage additional users.
To create a new persona account, simply navigate to the user area/console in the administration console and click “Create persona.” Then fill out the “Display Name” for the persona.
Once the persona is created, it's recommended to add a profile picture. To add a profile picture, click the edit link button for the persona account and then click the “Change Profile Picture” button which prompts an image upload from your computer.
Persona accounts can be used in these areas:
- New message console: use the select a different publisher message property
- Birthday and Anniversary cards: set the sender to the persona account user ID
- Badges: use the Account used to send badges setting
- Campaign: use the select a different publisher message property
- Feed Messages: new entries create persona accounts automatically
An update on this topic was shared in June; however, we wanted to ensure it wasn’t overlooked. The previous ONE mobile app icon has been replaced with an updated Limeade ONE mobile app icon. This update is to ensure that the icon and store content is aligned to the Limeade brand and product offering.
- All existing Limeade ONE mobile app users will see the updated icon if their company is not using a branded program icon.
- Any new mobile app users will see the new Limeade ONE icon in the App store and Google Play stores.
- The app will continue to be listed as Limeade ONE and users can continue to use Limeade ONE to search and find the app in the App and Google Play stores and on their phones.
To help you communicate this update to your employees, we have included the new Limeade app icon image. Please reach out to your Strategic Account Executive with any questions.