We are now offering a unified/embedded reporting experience for Limeade ONE customers that includes drill-in metrics with demographic tag filters. This means that all Insights dashboards pertaining to a customers’ solution are accessible via the Limeade ONE admin.
- To access, admins will log in to their admin experience as usual
- Click on “Insights” to view all Limeade Insights Dashboards (included dashboards will vary based on solution/program)
There are also two new communications related reporting dashboards available: Summary and Device Usage. These new views include a range of new visuals and filtering capabilities to offer admins insights on communications updates. See below for visuals.
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being and Limeade ONE Engagement (Available post upgrade)
The Limeade ONE Admin navigation has been updated to streamline the experience and make using the admin easier and more intuitive.
- Menu navigation: We have reduced the number of items included in the menu from 70 to 35. The settings section of the menu (formerly Administration) includes updated terminology and hierarchy determined by usage. (see updated visuals below)
- Terminology updates: We have updated the terminology used in the admin navigation to ensure that it is simpler and more intuitive. Key changes are messages are now “posts”, and kudos is now “cheers.” See full list below.
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being and Limeade ONE Engagement (Available post upgrade), Limeade Communications
Limeade has released an updated version of the survey dashboard that provides reporting on custom surveys and quizzes. This is now available directly to customers that utilize custom surveys and quizzes as part of their Limeade solution.
This is available in the Limeade Insights Dashboards for Limeade Well-Being customers or in the Limeade ONE reporting site for Limeade ONE Well-Being and Limeade ONE Engagement customers.
Summary Tab (see visual below):
- Users eligible to participate in the activity (reflects activity targeting, includes un-registered users)
- Percentage of users who completed the survey or quiz
- User count of those who answered at least one question in the survey or quiz
- Understand the cadence that users are participating/responding to the survey or quiz; Size of bubble corresponds with the number of responses (Hover over bubble to view an actual count of responses)
Responses tab (see visual below):
- Drill into responses on specific survey or quiz items across employee groups
- Configured Responses show multiple choice and multi-select results
- Hover over the cloud icon to see a word cloud for that free response item
- Free Responses show open-text questions and “other” responses; Focus on one question at a time by clicking on a question to expand the content and scroll through responses
- Select demographic tag to compare that group’s response to full response
- View quiz performance, also by employee groups, to check for understanding across various groups/topics
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement (Available post upgrade), Limeade Well-Being
- iOS Fast forward: Users can now fast forward videos hosted in Limeade ONE in the iOS mobile app. This functionality now exists on both iOS and Android.
- Upload documents to posts: Admins and users can now easily upload a document directly to their post. They no longer need to add it to the document folder in Resources tab first. (see visual below). Note this does need to be turned on in the Limeade ONE Admin (in Settings).
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement (Available post upgrade), Limeade Communications
We want to give you a preview of what we are working on. Please note – dates are subject to change based on development timelines.
Activity Preview Updates:
- In late September, we plan to release some user interface changes to the browser experience. You may notice some new images in your activity tiles. These are intended to enhance the visual experience and provide more activity information to users upfront, prior to joining an activity. We are also adding imagery to the Feature Activities.
- This applies to: Limeade ONE Well-Being and Limeade ONE Engagement (Available post upgrade)
Insights Dashboards refresh:
- In order to make the dashboards feel more accessible, user friendly and easier to understand, we are updating and aligning fonts, aligning to a consistent style guide across all dashboards and unifying various sizing, formatting, etc to unify the reporting experience.
- You will notice that this changes the visuals of how the Insights Dashboards look, rest assured functionality will not change.
- These dashboards will refresh in late September.
- This applies to: All solutions that utilize Insights Dashboards – Limeade Well-Being, Limeade Engagement, Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement
Example: Program Summary Dashboard (refreshed view)
For a full library of Release Notes, click here.