Limeade ONE Admin Update
We have improved capabilities that allow Limeade ONE administrators to view and update user information more quickly. Admins will now be able to:
- View a user’s registration status
- View the email address a user submitted during registration
- Update the email address used for registration and authentication
To view a user’s registration status:
- Admins will navigate to the Limeade ONE Admin > Settings > Users
- Search for the user
- Click Authorization Email, found on the right-hand side of the menu
- If the user has completed registration, they will see the authorization email address used
- If the user has not registered, admins will see the message below:
To update the email address used for registration and authentication:
Admins will navigate to the Limeade ONE Admin > Settings > Users
- Search for the user in need of updating their email address
- On the right-hand side, click Authorization Email
- Enter the user’s new authorization email address in the New Authorization Email field
- Check the box agreeing to the terms
- Click Save
Updating a user’s authorization email address does not sign them out of an active session. These users will be prompted to sign in using their new email address following their last active session. This update does not apply to SSO users.
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement
Activity Template Enhancements:
To provide greater convenience for admins, any activity template can now be leveraged (featured or not) when creating activities for users, resulting in more options and configurations to our customers.
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement, Limeade Well-Being
Enhancements to the Mobile Experience:
Additional functionality has been added to the mobile experience to ensure that users enjoy their time within the app wherever they are during the day.
- Now when viewing full screen images in a carousel, users can navigate through all images by swiping right to left on the mobile app.
- Copy and paste functionality now available in the My Updates and Services tab of the app. Because privacy is always a priority of ours, copying of any content will be limited to what has been shared publicly and is fully accessible to users. iOS customers have access to this capability immediately, we are targeting December 2020 to release this ability to Android users.
Solutions: Limeade ONE Well-Being, Limeade ONE Engagement, Limeade Communications