Yes, users can sync Polar devices. All supported devices/apps can be found on the desktop version of your program by clicking on the Device icon at the top right of the Home page or accessing the Apps & Devices page via the top right dropdown menu; and on the Limeade ONE app under Settings.
For more information on how to connect your device see How do I connect my device to an activity?
How to connect a Polar Device
To connect a Polar device:
- Navigate to the Apps & Devices page.
- On the desktop version of your program, access the devices page by clicking on the Device icon at the top right of the Home page or through the top right dropdown menu.
- On the app version of your program, go to your Profile > Settings (gear icon) > Edit device settings.
- Locate Polar and click the +Connect button:
- If you already have an account, enter your email and password.
- If you need to create an account, click “Create your Polar account to access Flow!” and enter the requested information.
- Accept the Validic connection:
- You will see a checkmark when you have successfully connected your Polar device: