Limeade does allow the connection and syncing of multiple devices/apps to a Limeade account. It might be a good idea to connect one device/app for daily step tracking, and another for tracking workout minutes.
Articles in this section
- My activity is not syncing from my iHealth device?
- I received the error message that "an error occurred authorizing Fitbit Tracker.”
- I connected my Fitbit, but it is not syncing my activity.
- Do you support Apple Watch?
- My App or Device is not supported. What can I do?
- What devices are supported by Limeade?
- Can I sync multiple devices to my account?
- How do I disconnect a device?
- How do I connect my device to an activity?