Instructions to Update Your Profile Photo in Limeade ONE
You can update your profile photo on both the desktop and app versions of your program. You will see this photo when navigating to your profile, posting to the My Updates feed, commenting on a post or activity, and on the activity leaderboard.
To update your photo on the desktop version of your program:
- Log in to your program if you have not already done so.
- Click on the image or initials in the top right corner of the program. Go to your Profile.
- Click on the camera icon/the photo on the left side of the profile. Choose the file for your new profile photo from your desktop.
- Click Upload.
To update your photo on the Limeade ONE app:
- Open the Limeade ONE app and log in if you have not already done so.
- Click on the image or initials in the top left corner of the program. This will bring you to your profile.
- Either click on the image/initials displayed in the top center of the screen, or click the pencil icon and then the camera with a plus sign.
- Allow access to photos, if prompted.
- Use the latest photo, take a photo, or choose a photo from your Library.
- Once selected, your photo will automatically load.